Monday, March 19, 2012

Viduus - Fearfully Awaiting The End


Viduus have successfully made some darkened hardcore songs. Really angry, and uber nihilistic. Formed from members of other bands, and thrown into the blender of hardcore punk that spits out metallic stuff like His Hero is Gone and Tragedy, you know what I mean. Surprisingly, this stuff isn't as relentless, but it is just as good, at least I think so. Properly done and properly angry. The lyrics have some big words in them, so I had to bring out a dictionary to understand some of them, and realized that Naught But Perversion was basically a big fuck you to me and my generation. Well, we deserve it. I'm pretty much anticipating what the band does next. I also ran into a mediafire link with more stuff (essentially the artwork to be thrown on a tape for your listening/viewing pleasure), but you'll have to look that out on your own, or simply message the band/ask nicely on facebook.

Viduus - Fearfully Awaiting The End
http://viduus.bandcamp.com/

No comments: