Monday, March 19, 2012

Host - There's Nothing Up There But Heavy Clouds


Host are a really good band, pretty groovy, or not. I don't know what to say anymore, I think I've run out of things to say and should let the music speak for itself, but hey, who cares? Darkened and blackened and all that other cool stuff I've been saying about bands for the past couple of years since I heard Teen Cthulhu. This is kind of like the great Teen Cthulhu (but I feel a lot more chaotic), a little bit at least, crusty and mad as all heck hardcore punk, metallic hardcore, or I don't know - I feel there are a billion ways to describe this kind of unfocused non-kind of melodic, super pissed off emotional hardcore stuff. I don't know anything. I suppose if you want to know something you'd hit up their faceook, and if you wanna buy a neato 7" with these four songs then don't be scared to hit up Cricket Cemetery (particularly here). You can also peep their demo here.

Host - There's Nothing Up There But Heavy Clouds
http://cricketcemetery.bandcamp.com/album/theres-nothing-up-there-but-heavy-clouds

No comments: