Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SWELLS - Illuminated Levels

If you haven't noticed, I probably will only ever post bandcamp links on here from now on... maybe. I just am not feeling uploading shit lately, it's not like it matters, there are a zillion other blogs with similar content on them.

Nice cover art. Chaotic screamo, simply put. The guitars are doing their own thing, which I really like. Released the last day of last year, so technically I guess this is a 2011 release, but it's the second screamo release of 2012 that I am totally into (the first being For Want Of's new one). I'm not in the mood to write reviews right now. I'm not in the mood for anything, but this is good. I swear, just give it a try. Listen to track four, it's got Spanish lyrics.

Also, I guess in the big picture it doesn't matter, but this shit redirects on last.fm. Vote it into reality.

SWELLS - Illuminated Levels
http://swells.bandcamp.com/album/illuminated-levels

* Holy shit I just realized that some of the other lyrics are in Spanish as well, at least I think. Maybe they're just in Spanish on bandcamp.

No comments: