Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pilot Episode - Demo

Pilot Episode are pretty good, and now you realize that today is another day that I do not want to write anything about anything. I suppose you can call this more hardcore than skrammy, if that even makes sense. I feel like this is a band you can show your girlfriend to sorta stray her away from A Day To Remember and probably even Thursday, but there's nothing wrong with being a girl and there is nothing wrong with being a guy and listening to both ADTR and Thursday, there is probably nothing wrong with anything. That Meet me Outside track gets a little freaky at first, I dig that a lot, same with 3 at 54 seconds in. The guitars are good, the vocals are good, the bass and drums are pretty melodic, but it all follows through to being urgent sounding and ultimately, what the poets call, very emo. The band rules.

Pilot Episode - Demo
http://pilotepisode.bandcamp.com/album/demo

No comments: