Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Animal Collective


Apparently this band has been throwing out awesome power house hits for quite some time. I don't know why or how this band has eluded me but I'm jumping in on this at the RIGHT time apparently. This album is such an amazing disguise of some of the most beautiful music to have ever been made, so amazing. I'm not going to lie, this album should break this band out of its shell and bring every single ounce of attention they deserve and then some. You'll see them on MTV talking about how they were just some random band making music for kicks, experimenting with sounds and will continually remind you how they didn't think they'd get as far as they had gotten. My fucking world has been remade with this album. Forget the Beatles, believe the hype. An album of Godlike proportions. Consider me a fan for life now. Best of 2009 already.

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

No comments: