Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank God - For Pregnant Virgins


I bought this five months ago or so for $3, or maybe it was 3 months ago; something about the number threee (3 e's). I had slept on this band, noticed some reviews on this release for the past year or so but for a while I was letting myself sleep on Screamo/Hardcore releases, boy was that a mistake. This band reminds me of Antioch Arrow, they are fast and sloppy with lyrics that only meth addicts will appreciate. This is really intense and although the main vocalist is not a shrieker, there is some shrieking going on and it's magnificent. A must. They have 3 splits (Life At These Speeds, Tigershark, Monarcs and Deepslauter), maybe some tapes, some cdr's, and a new album out named Ice/Age but I haven't caught a glimpse of it anywhere I frequent (online and off, not going to google search) and I don't want to buy anything online either... Let me know if it's a good one.

Thank God - For Pregnant Virgins
http://www.mediafire.com/?69880te0habl5pg

No comments: