Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Kodan Armada - A Collection Of Songs


This is another band that I have neglected to pay attention to or come across and listen to. Anyways, some bands of this manner are highly jokey and really snot nosed for me to listen to them decently, but this band is the complete opposite of jokeskramz. The songs and titles are so ferociously serious that I don't think I can actually understand this to a varying degree. It's too serious for me, I believe. But with all that, every song is thrown in passionately and angrily, relentlessly. The band includes live clips in between songs offering explanations and grudges they have towards society. At first listen a few of the songs are too slow moving and long for me (4 minutes) but my second or third spin of the album is me enjoying this a lot more than I figured I thought I would have. Another Screamo band down, 4208302482038403294809324 more to go.

The Kodan Armada - A Collection Of Songs
http://www.mediafire.com/?m52gdz3nzgn

No comments: