Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Das Oath - Das Oath


I've been listening to too much Das Oath styled bands lately. Holy Molar gave me a huge headache a few days ago. I've been softening up, need to get mad, get hard. Anyways, all these songs are basically just one long song designed to make you mosh and probably cry while you're at it. Wikipedia is saying they are Thrashcore, not Spazzcore, which is pissing me off. They started off as The Oath which I really dug but that split they were on with Total Fury was a gift I gave to another friend of mine so it's gone now, I'll upload it on here soon too, maybe. They were on Tony Hawks Underground 2 which is pretty wild, if you think about it for too long. I don't think I have to explain this band being that it has the singer from Charles Bronson, Holy Molar, Failures and Virgin Mega Whore; also this is thraschore.

I heard a rumor that at a Failures show Mark McCoy kicked a fat girl in the stomach.

Das Oath - Das Oath
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmgjn2htyn

No comments: