Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hordes - Abaragnosis


Hordes is a nice band from my neck of the woods. Four dudes that make hardcore music, nothing brutal, but it is particularly heavy and noisy when witnessed live. Grunty vocals, and doom tuned guitars playing hardcore in a dark way. I'm kind of glad bands like this exist, I really do not like that happy popular shit that's easy on the ears and particularly dominating places like tumblr or Alternative Press. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say without sounding a bit pretentious, but considering my last few posts have had me saying some kind of mean things, I can continue. This shit is not ear plug, cut off jean shorts, bright colored beanie hardcore, this is influenced by the dark side of the music. Crust, Japanese, late 80's, mild beatdown, guttural vocals, and mosh.

Hordes - Abaragnosis
http://hordeshc.bandcamp.com/album/abarognosis

No comments: