Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You'll Live - Things Would Change If You Heard This


Personally I can do without the kind of twinkly stuff (it's not really twinkly at all), I really that shit, I wish it was a little more like jumping into a blender, guitar wise. But this is pretty good. At most I feel like I am listening to Boys Night Out but without the parts where the singer screams about killing himself or someone else because they are pretty, mainly just the neat parts, well the parts I like. I doubt that anyone else will hear Boys Night Out and you're probably in the right if you aren't. Anywho, maybe it's like a calmer iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook + {{ache:emelie}} or maybe it's really like Boys Night Out but without the parts where the singer screams about killing himself or someone else because they are pretty.... This band is like a more cleaned up version of screamo than I think a lot of you are used to, but who knows? Algernon Cadwallader (not screamo) is fucking popular so why can't this be too? Their bigcartel page has neat stuff.

You'll Live - Things Would Change If You Heard This
http://youlllive.bandcamp.com/album/things-would-change-if-you-heard-this

No comments: