Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Infected Womb - Hail Sagan


I don't know anything about this band, I don't like looking for information about bands nowadays, I just like to have this whole creative thing a mystery now. I just want to include another wall between me as a listener and the artist as the creator. I just wish I could crush my head in without making a mess. Infected Womb are pretty killer, crusty, grindy stuff... the guitars/bass and sometimes drums remind me of Systral but without the cookie monster vocals. More shouty, in your face, and kind of smelling of anxiety. I don't know. I just can't know.

Infected Womb - Hail Sagan
http://infectedwomb.bandcamp.com/album/hail-sagan

But basically do yourself some justice and check out all their stuff and perhaps download them all for free.99 or some donation.

No comments: