Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ravachol - Great Moments In The Void EP


I was like going to say something along the lines of, "well like, I guess I could say something that goes like, 'well hey maybe they sorta sound like Petethepiratesquid,' but I didn't because that would be a lie," and I didn't say that because THAT wouldn't be a lie. I guess. I don't know, the only similarity between this band and petey is their girl shouter/singer/human and the thin association of being hardcore of the cloth that brought so many DIY bands to fruition in the past decade or so. They are pretty good though, at least in my opinion and you can cop their mp3's at the very amazing cost of free.99 or you can be a doll and donate some proper dough. Their bandcamp page also has a really neato link to their bigcartel where you can buy a 3"cd that'll go great with that cassette that'll go great with that t-shirt.

Ravachol - Great Moments In The Void EP
http://ravachol.bandcamp.com/album/great-moments-in-the-void-ep

1 comment:

adam said...

Ravachol - Great Moments In The Void cd. Limited to 11 copies. 100% DIY!
info: http://www.facebook.com/orangemoustacherecords
order: br4adam@gmail.com