Saturday, March 19, 2011

Various Artists - The Machines (1990 - 1993)

I'm really lazy and slow when it comes to wanting to upload something for other people to hear, more or less I have given up on blogging because I figure everyone else does it and does it better than me! I should have just given up on this a long time ago and let Mappy deal with it. Anyways, enough of the shit I just posted, you probably didn't even realize that there are two dudes using this blog anyways. Onto the post:

This is such a good fucking documentation of independent music in the early 90's, lots of East Coast in this. Simple Machines did a 6 EP thing documenting stuff they felt was not going to be welcomed on other labels. The end result were some of the best EP's ever put out, the end result of that was this really amazing compilation. A little bit of Emo, a lot of indie, anthems, Jenny Toomey. Here's the tracklist:

For more info you can scope it out on the Simple Machines site.

Various Artists - The Machines (1990 - 1993)

No comments: