Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Phantom Carriage - New Thing


Well I haven't been on here in a while, mainly because I've been busy with school and there has been nothing that has interested me enough to post it on here. There's a few things though.

Anyways, I was lurking the CMHWAK forums and ran across a few bands that I dug. First off here's The Phantom Carriage. They have been described as a mix of Emo (of the chaotic vein) and black metal. The marriage of the two works pretty good, I mean I'm not the biggest black metal aficionado and don't want to be but if what people are saying is true then this band mixes the sounds really well. A little relentless and often times very angry and throaty. Not screechy. You can get New Thing on bandcamp, or purchase the preorder on throatruiner records' bigcartel page.

The Phantom Carriage - New Thing
http://throatruinerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/new-thing

No comments: