Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunrise.Sunset. - The Sacrifice Of Cupid

Very Chaotic and loud, abrasive and spastic screamo that's similar to Last Man Laughing. As far as experimental Screamo goes, the crown goes to Index For Potential Suicide, but this isn't so far behind. It's really scratchy and mad, totally psychotic. A little bit like Archeopteryx, but a bit heavier. Can't really say that much more aside from this is some mean skreamies.

Sunrise.Sunset. - The Sacrifice Of Cupid
http://www.mediafire.com/?pn2v2ol17wwz5tm

You can get two of their other releases on the KMO mp3 site (as well as stuff from Vincent Prices Orphan Powered Death Machine, Last Man Laughing, Clancy Six and Dot Flash Line) here:
http://dk.toastednet.org/KMO/

1 comment:

so it goes said...

Hi. I was the vocalist for sunrise.sunset. I came across your blog when I was looking for some old artwork that I've lost over the years. Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually in the process of setting up a small press of sunrise.sunset 7"s which will include THE SACRIFICE OF CUPID and 5 songs that we recorded in between I AM THE GHOST and IS THIS PROGRESS?, as well as one other track from 2005. I'd be happy to send you the 5 songs if you'd like them. Feel free to get in touch: paul.orzech@gmail.com