Monday, December 20, 2010

City Of Caterpillar - City Of Caterpillar


This morning I got up and was bored so I decided to try ripping one of my CDs using Mediamonkey Gold (the NOT free version, which is awesome btw) and this was the lucky winner. So here it is in V0, I'm sure there are plenty around the internet already, but WHO CARES?! You can update your 192 or V2 or whatever right now if you want, or you can skip out on this momentous occasion. Quite frankly, this is REALLY good, probably as good as this type of hardcore is going to get; better than Envy's Insomniac Doze and better than most things Circle Takes the Square will put out. But I think my time has passed with this recording. I don't like it as much as I used to, although I suppose it's not so bad. WHUTVR.

City Of Caterpillar - City Of Caterpillar
http://www.mediafire.com/?4xp513vpo08wa4q

No comments: