Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Green Windows - The Green Windows

I'm writing this down before I forget because it feels like I will definitely forget later. You cannot pretend something like this. It is apparently from 1995 and was released on the Mambo label, that may or may not be defunct, as an LP. I cannot understand this. It is insanely psychedelic lo fi indie rock. Glam bands made this type of noise too, right? Anyways this isn't glam or psychadelic, it's very youthful sounding, but maybe youthful in 1965, they do get sloppy at times. Reminds me of Simple Machines indie as well. This is up there with The Velvet Underground, but it was released in the mid 90's. It's sorta like if the 1990's were 1960/1970 but only through the scope of 80's radio stations. I can't explain to you how much none of this makes sense, all I can really say is that it is totally exceptional and out of the left field. I don't know anything about this band, if you do please give me knowledge.

The Green Windows - The Green Windows
http://www.mediafire.com/?ntlzmdbzy2g

No comments: